Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cousins

Aunt Amy and Caleb came over today to hang out and have dinner. Jacob, Joshua and Cameron are down in Sacramento celebrating Grandma Bebe's birthday so we invited Amy and Caleb over for dinner. Of course the boys were perfect angels:


Caleb is getting so big, it's hard to believe that he is already 4 weeks old! That means that Elliott will be 16 weeks old on Monday!! Where has the time gone? We are consistently getting good reports from E's daycare. Every time Dan and I go in to pick him up he's happy and not crying. I also have heard that his cousins Brooke and Grace are loving having him over on Wednesday's. I was lucky enough to take Thursday off this week (my mom was at the HS State swim meet) and got to hang out with Elliott all day. What a great middle of the week treat. He has been doing really well at night. He'll usually go to bed around 9:30-10:30 and is sleeping until 7am. I don't know how Dan and I got so lucky.

Here is Elliott playing at Grandma's house:


Here he is having some "tummy time". The mini boppy is courtesy of cousin Grace (that explains the pink color):


-Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr! Kaylee is horrible at night!!!! Literally her longest stretch last night was 2 hours (if I am generous).

    I lamented, "When will she EVER sleep?"

    Jon replied, "When will you just accept that our kids DON'T sleep?"

    Point taken. I accept it, but I am still working on the bitterness. ;)

    ReplyDelete