Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rice, Tulips & 5 Months!!

I apologize for the big break in blogging. Things just seem to be busy around here. Elliott just turned 5 months old on Friday. I weighed him on Wii Fit today and it calculated him at 17.7 lbs...at 5 months!! Recently Dan and I have noticed that Elliott is very interested in everything we eat. He'll grab for our plates and glasses any chance he gets. We decided maybe it was time to try feeding him rice cereal. The first time wasn't very successful, he couldn't decide if he liked it or not. One bite would go in and he'd appear happy. The next would be spit out after one second. I tried it again last night and he seemed to like it a bit more. Maybe he didn't like the big spoon I had to use the first time - I have since purchased smaller, softer spoons for his eating pleasure.



Dan's Aunt Victoria is visiting from the DC area for a long weekend. Yesterday we went to the Tulip Farm with her and Dan's parents. Unfortunately, hardly any tulips were in bloom :( I guess the farm is suppose to be quite amazing when everything is blooming.




Elliott dancing on a windmill:


Finally, here are a few recent pics of Elliott that I thought were cute.


This is Elliott lying on the floor, he turned himself so he could just barely see the TV. It was right before heading off to bed and he just calmly lay there, watching TV and zoning out. (Dan is a no TV dad, so whenever E is able to, he tires really hard to watch it)

1 comment:

  1. awww did the tulips make you miss us here in dutchland?! lol

    ReplyDelete