Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mini-me

My sister, Amy, is moving. To help them out I volunteered to watch her 2.5 year old, Cameron, for most of the day. Cameron is a bit of a wild man, though he does have some very sweet moments mixed in with the tornado he creates. He was actually really good today, I was happily surprised. Elliott took a major liking to Cameron today. Basically anything Cameron did, Elliott would do too.

I stashed them both in Elliott crib as I went upstairs to get my camera because they were being so funny. This is what I came back to:


Here's a video to show the full extent of the fun in the crib. (Sorry for the shaky camera):



"Cameron, I'll help you play the piano"


"I like this book too!"


"oh yeah, my laptop is really fun"


"let's go swimming, we can match..."

2 comments:

  1. lol sawyer watched the video with me and got very excited- I guess he thinks Cameron is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't watch the video last night (Mike was already in bed when I was looking at the blog) for fear of disturbing my other half... am glad I came back to see it this morning. They are adorable together... and Elliott is turning into quite the little man already!

    ReplyDelete