Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures of Maui

It is Sunday night, Elliott and I have been home since Wednesday night. We've been pretty busy every evening since I've been home and I haven't had much time to sit down and finally post all the pictures I took while there. I took something around 260+ pictures, mainly because Sarah and Ryan's camera was broken so I was doing both families. Here are just a few photos from our trip.

Oh yeah, on the flight home Elliott finally fell asleep for the last 45 minutes. We, thankfully, had a row to ourselves again. Around 8:30 Hawaii time (10:30 at home) he curled up on the seat with his blanket. I think I'd like to take Dan on the plane next time!

Here is E on the plane over. We were getting close to landing and I had him strapped in. Who knew my water bottle would be so exciting!


Elliott hated the waves (because they were too unpredictable), but loved playing in the sand.


Thanks Ryan, Sarah, Brooke & Grace for letting us tag along.


Sisters :)


Elliott loved the pools. He had a little ring here that he used quite a bit...not that I let go of him!


Aunt Sarah & Elliott


E snugged up after swimming.


Sunset from our balcony. We were able to see both Moloka'i and Lana'i - you can see the latter here.


Brooke & Elliott wrestling. (I think this is my favorite because they both are totally happy here - pure joy!)


E was making this funny determined face the entire trip.


Getting ready to swim, again. No, we didn't get tan. I did have many people ask me if I had on sunscreen and if I had put enough on Elliott.


Grace loves to give hugs this way. She is so sweet


Ryan & Brooke - this might be my second favorite picture.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!
    Oh, I MISS Hawaii!!!!!! I mean really, is it normal to fight back tears when you look at someone else in paradise?!? Don't answer that...I am afraid the answer is no. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous photos... thanks so much for keeping up with this blog for those of us who cannot see the amazing Mr. E (and his parents who aren't too bad either) on a regular basis. Such a treat to visit vicariously through your posts! xxoo

    ReplyDelete