Saturday, July 3, 2010

We've been busy!

Hello All, sorry to say, I've been a bad blogger! We've been busy the last few weeks and it's just going to get worse. We have 4 friends getting married in the month of July - including Dan's sister, Lauren. So, we've been busy celebrating with the brides, grooms, our families and everyone else imaginable! I have some great picture of Elliott with his cousins that need to be posted, but I'm not at home this weekend. I'll try to get them posted on Monday.

On the weekend of June 19th and 20th we went to Long Beach, WA to celebrate with Dan's family. His mom was turning 60, Dan was turning 30 and it was also Father's Day. We had a great weekend at the beach house. Dan and I feel very lucky that Elliott has so much fun with his family because that means much less work for us. We were able to relax a lot. Happy Birthdays, Chris and Dan!! Happy Father's Day, Larry and Dan!

The next weekend Dan went out of town to Bend, OR for a bachelor party weekend. His best friend, Brad, is getting married and Dan is the best man. They had a great time. Dan arrived home bruised and cut up from playing baseball in the scrubby desert land. Elliott and I stayed home and played with my sisters and their kids. On Saturday night I got a break from E and went out to celebrate Carrie's bachelorette party - she is marrying Brad. It was nice for me to get a break :)

This weekend is the 4th. We are hoping to see the fireworks over the Columbia river on Brad's boat. Then...it's 4 weeks of weddings! :) We are so excited that our friends are all getting married. I can't wait to celebrate with them.

Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment