Saturday, June 9, 2012

11 Months Old

Holly is now 11 months old!  It is hard to believe that she is nearly 1.  Holly has been saying "mama" for a while now, but she is now saying "dada" more often and sometimes "hi".  Yesterday we came home from picking out Dan's birthday present (Elliott ruined the surprise and told Dan what we got immediately...boo) and Holly said, "Hi Daddy".  It was sort of garbled, but Dan and I both heard it.  She has been sleeping a little bit better after our beach trip.  Plus, I believe we have cut out one of her night time feedings.  Thanks goodness!!  She is quite a mountain goat and will climb anything she can.  Below I have her playing under our coffee table.  She loves to do this.  Holly is starting to get more teeth.  Her two top teeth have started to come in and a fourth tooth on the bottom has made an appearance.

 

 On Netflix Elliott found the My Little Pony TV show.  He loves to watch it.  We were at my parents house last week and found our old ponies, he was so excited.  Here he is playing with some of them.


At Elliott's preschool there is a Guinea Pig named Jelly.  They ask that the families at the preschool take one week during the summer and pet-sit Jelly.  We had him this past week.  Elliott and Holly LOVED having Jelly here.  She was super popular with the cousins as well.  I think Holly loved Jelly a bit too much.  She would start her excited dragon screams and Jelly would run for cover.  You can see below that she has to be held back while touching Jelly.



Elliott goes in for a snuggle.


 This is where Holly was while we changed Jelly's cage.  She was excited to be in Elliott's carseat, facing forwards.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how long it's been since I visited your blog... I LOVE seeing all the pictures and watching them grow... virtually! They are both so cute and I enjoy seeing the "cousin" pictures too. Keep them coming... I just read EVERY post since the last time I visited. :-)

    ReplyDelete