Thursday, August 30, 2012

Picture Recap

Get ready for it....I'm not going to write much, but there will be a ton of pictures to look at from the past month and a half!

Enjoy :)

In mid July we went Blueberry and Marionberry picking at a local farm.





*****

At the end of June my cousin, Anna, and her family visited from Charlotte, NC.  I already posted some pictures from this visit on facebook, so I've just added a few more here.

Caleb is 3 and just figured out how to do monkey bars!  I told Amy he needs to start gymnastics.


 Here are the eight cousins on my side and Henry, Anna's son.

*****

Dan and Elliott did a backyard camp-out at the beginning of August

*****

 Elliott and Holly love riding around the house!




*****
 Elliott has turned into quite a climber



*****

We went to Seaside the second weekend in August and visited Fort Clatsop






*****


*****
 It was HOT here for about 5 days, we spent one of them with Amy and her boys playing in the water and eating Otter Pops.



*****





No comments:

Post a Comment