Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Elliott Visits Seattle

On Monday Dan, Elliott and I drove up to Seattle so that Dan and I could attend the holiday dinner for his job. This was scheduled a few weeks ago but because of the snow they postponed it so we could attend. This also gave Dan an opportunity to do some work in Seattle - he usually only meets with his co-workers 2 times a year. Auntie Lauren helped us out and babysat Elliott while we went out to dinner.

Saying "Bye" to Auntie Lauren:


Elliott has been smiling a ton recently, unfortunately I haven't really been able to get any of those smiles on film. Thankfully yesterday morning he was giggling and smiling like crazy. I grabbed my camera and got these two:





While Dan worked on Tuesday installing a new server Elliott and I took a drive over to West Seattle and did a short walk along the beach and watched the ferries in the sound. Here's Elliott with Elliot Bay in the background:





Chillin' with Dad:


This is what we call, "Milk Drunk" when Elliott has just had a bottle and looks totally drunk :) This usually only lasts a few moments and then he is back to being wide awake.


I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!!

-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment